Chris's Travel Tales

Summer 2008 trip round Central America from panama to Mexico. Lots of steaming jungle, idylic beaches and overgrown ruins. Pics will be on facebook and flckr/lyleston. Chris :()

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yaaayyyhhhhh,

My china visa finally arrived :)) Its the Queen's birthday over here today and pretty mental. Going to be a candlelight procession happening in about 5 mins.

Had a wicked day today. Was getting pretty down being all on my lonesome in Kho San so booked a trip to river Kwai and the tiger temple. Shit luck meant that there was one wierd Ozzy and the rest of the bus were fecking Korians. Was resigning myself tpo a dull day of me and ipod but got lumped into a 2nd bus after some waterfall and spent the tiger temple with some cool Dutch and Welsh folk.

The tiger temple was AWESOME have about a zillion pics of the big cats. Got to touch and stoke them :)) Very cool. Will upload the pics maybe tomrrow if I have time if not then in China.

Hope u all have had a chance to check out the pics on my streamload site. Have almost managed to label and categorise them. I know there are loads but have not had time to really edit them and don't have much in the way of tools here to do it properly anyway (photoshop, etc).

Right off to meet the folk from eariler and have my last night in Bangpot-Bangkok :))

Later people,

Chris the Scott :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home