Chris's Travel Tales

Summer 2008 trip round Central America from panama to Mexico. Lots of steaming jungle, idylic beaches and overgrown ruins. Pics will be on facebook and flckr/lyleston. Chris :()

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well last night was quite embarrassing! Went out with the crew from the Oz Expo bus and ended up pub crawling around Airlie Beach. Managed to get roped into a pole/lap dancing comp and before I know it i'm getting breifed about the rules with 9 other people who all looked very pro :( I opted for the pole dancing as Iain and Janners will testify of my ninja skills on the pole. There were 4 blokes and 6 girls in the comp, 4 for pole and rest for lap. I had to go 2nd and pretty hard act to follow as the girl lap danced for some bloke and got her tits out almost straight away. Me taking my top off didn't exactly have the same effect! However managed to pull off some decent flips and upside down shit (courtacy of the TA for making me climb poles for so many years!!) and ended up winning the pole section. Not bad since all the girls went topless. But I got destroyed by the remaining girls who all lap danced and were absolute stunners!! Hey, all I was going for was not coming last!!

The crew had my camera and did get a few shots - some of which may make it onto the site!!

Off for my boat trip tomorrow at 9 and will be back on Thurs so speak to you all then!!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home