Chris's Travel Tales

Summer 2008 trip round Central America from panama to Mexico. Lots of steaming jungle, idylic beaches and overgrown ruins. Pics will be on facebook and flckr/lyleston. Chris :()

Monday, September 04, 2006

Well FINALLY managed to get my Gobi trip sorted and now have a flight on the 12th from UB to HK but did sting me $400 and another $200 for the trip. Been a bit of an expensive country so far. Should be good as it's an english, Ozzy, Canadian, German, Japanese and me the lone Scot!! Going to bring the kite and gets loads of pics.

Oh and yes I am now fully scalped!! Fianly got my hair cut after almost 2 months so opted for the almost skin head, sorry girls couldn't bring myself to lose all of the tuft!!

Be back in touch sometime over the next week or so.

The Desert Rat :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home