Chris's Travel Tales

Summer 2008 trip round Central America from panama to Mexico. Lots of steaming jungle, idylic beaches and overgrown ruins. Pics will be on facebook and flckr/lyleston. Chris :()

Monday, October 16, 2006

Wayy had my first day of not boozing in a long time. The boys left at 5ish and I basically went into hibernation. Almost 11 hours of sleep and it was well needed. But then I had to go out last night again as what else is there to do so now I am tired again...stupid I know but there is method to my madness!! I have to get up at 01:30 tomorrow morning to go and climb a volocano for dawn so needing to head to bed well early so being tired is all part of the plan.

Met some more Scots living in Perth so going to go for a few beers with them when i arrive. I'll post tomorrow with all the tales of lava dodgy and cliff climbing...

later

Mex

ps - sorry about the lack of pics but it's taking over 2 mins to upload 1 pic at the moment and have about 600 odd to try and get up so going to have to wait till Ozz to get it done :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home